Monday, February 27, 2012

myCHARACTER

Final Design
Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1

In this assignment, I had to create my own original character in adobe illustrator CS3 by using the pen tool. My final product is a guy standing normal with his hands in his pockets. It suppose to represent me a little bit. He is wearing a white long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, black pants, my own version of vans shoes, and dark gray spikey hair. I used "Texture" by applying a brush texture on the shoes. I also used "Value" by changing the opacity of the color black to make it dark gray for the hair. I used "Gradation" by applying a radial gradient on the face of my character. My final design represent my sketch because I used my sketch as my guide and used the pen tool to exactly trace my sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you need to say...