Thursday, March 8, 2012

KONY 2012

Poster design

Flyer
Stickers


In this assignment, I had to make a promo pack for The campaign "Invisible children". I had to create a poster, a flyer, and a sticker in either Adobe illustrator CS3 or Photoshop. I used the pen tool, rectangle tool, Ellipse tool and the text tool to create my poster, flyer, and sticker. I used "Shape" by using the ellipse tool to create a perfect circle for my peace sign. I used "Repetition" by duplicating the rectangle shapes at the top and bottom of my poster, flyer, and sticker. My final design for my poster accurately represent my sketch because I used the pen tool to exactly trace my sketch. As for my flyer and sticker, I didn't have any sketch. So I Improvised and created from the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you need to say...