Monday, November 28, 2011

Emotion Icon - Optimism

Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

with color



After class critique 
Day 5 Final


   In this assignment, I had to pick an emotion randomly and then depict it as simple as possible. I was expected to produce an icon that represents the emotion that I chose which is "optimism". My final product is based on the things that comes to mind when I think of the word Optimism. It consist of a rising sun, an A+ paper, flowers, a gift, and a graduation cap. I used " Shape" to create the circle for my sun and squares for the gift. I used "Repetition" by duplicating the flowers and the rays of the sun. My final design somewhat represent my sketch because I added more objects.

OPTIMISM - a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome. In other words, "Looking on the bright side of things".



No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you need to say...