Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Still Photo

Day 3
Day 1
Day 2
Final Design




      In this assignment, I had to make a realistic object in Adobe illustrator CS3 and take a picture of a place anywhere in school to use as my background. Since I'm a big fan of Horror, My final product is a Saw doll on a tricycle from the movie "Saw" and as for my background, I took a picture of the bottom of the first stairwell from the entrance. I used "Line" by using the pen tool to create/trace my object. I also used "Value" by changing the lightness or darkness of a color. I used "Gradation" by filling in my object with gradients. My final design accurately represent my sketch because I used the pen tool to make the outlines of my final design the same with my sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you need to say...