Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Logo

Day 1






Day 2
Day 3


In this assignment, I had to create a black & white logo in adobe illustrator to represent me and so we could use it as a water mark for our future projects. I was expected to produce a logo by using the pen tool to trace our sketch. My final product, I have the Philippine Sun as the dominant object and inside the Sun I have a guy that's dancing with a brush in his right hand and my name. I used the Element "Line" by using the pen tool to create the outline of the guy inside the sun. I used "Repetition" by duplicating the rays of the sun. My final Product accurately represent my sketch because I had placed my sketch in illustrator and traced it.

 My Logo:
The Philippine Sun represents that I'm Filipino. The guy inside the sun represents my interest in Dance and Art. The guy has on a dress hat because I like to wear them occasionally. He's wearing something semi-formal because I like to wear semi formal. My font is Brush Script Std Medium because my hand-writing is similar to this font and the fact that he's holding a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you need to say...