Thursday, October 6, 2011

Self Reflection: Typo Object

In this assignment, we had to create an object of our choice by using the pen tool and envelope distort. I was expected to produce a complete typo object of my own by just using the pen tool to trace my sketch and convert the text into an outline and envelope distort it. My final product is incomplete because I had to re-sketched my chucky on our 2nd day of day 5. I don't know what else there is to say about an incomplete typo object. I used three elements of arts: Line, Size, and Value. I used "Line" by utilizing the pen tool to create a line. I used "Size" by simply resizing some text from big to small. I used "Value" by messing with the opacity of the text. I used the principle "Repetition" by duplicating the text to fill the inside of my outlines. My final design accurately represent my sketch but then it don't because it's incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you need to say...