Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Typo Scene

TypoScene Final
Day 2


In this Assignment, we had to continue with the typography by adding a scene to our previous project the "Typo Object". I was expected to produce a type scene around my typo object by using the pen tool and envelope distort. I was also expected to add colors to the letters. My final product is unfinished. I used The element "Line" by utilizing the pen tool to create my outline of my desired shape. I aslo used the element " Value" by changing the opacity of the color. I used the Principle "Repetition" by duplicating the letters to fill in the shape that i created with the pen tool and by envelope distorting it. My final design somewhat represent my sketch. It's just unfinished. Overall, I really had a hard time on this project because most of the time, I just couldn't get the result that I want with the envelope distort. I hate this project. I hate you Mr. Young...





No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you need to say...